Welcome! Wondering what to do?
We’ve been there, and we’re here to help!
If you’re wondering about the role of the HMS PTA, take a look at What We Do.
Once the school office finalizes its class registration database (usually the first week of October), you will automatically be registered to the HMS PTA website. You’ll receive periodic PTA email alerts, and you’ll be able to access password-protected PTA documents as necessary.
There’s no need to wait:
- Think about how you can contribute your time, talent, and treasure (all three are encouraged!) and join our PTA now!
- Check out our HMS PTA Facebook page.
Be on the lookout:
- We offer fundraising opportunities to cover our annual expenses (about $40 per student) including Raise Craze in the fall, quarterly dinners, and subscribing to Amazon Smile to donate with every purchase.
- Check out our Volunteer opportunities! Signing up to help is easy online.
- Come to PTA meetings throughout the year – see the schedule
- Learn more about our free (to you) online school directory, provided by HMS PTA! You’ll receive access in the fall.
Please don’t hesitate to ask questions! We’ve all been newbies, and we’re always happy to help.