Why join the Herrick Middle School PTA?
Get your membership now! Just click HERE !
The number one reason to join is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. But there are many more PTA advantages:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Tap into a Network. PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. PTAs play an important role by supporting building improvements through advocacy and play an important role in fundraising for curriculum based programs and social events.
Your PTA membership contributes to everything we do! Want to get even more involved? Click here to sign up to volunteer on a parent committee including Dance Etiquette Class, LRC Volunteer or Teacher Appreciation Week. There are LOTS of ways to get involved.